Saturday, October 4, 2008

Introducing Baby Emily!





I know, I know I have neglected this blog for about 9 weeks now.  I have been enjoying every minute with my little girl!
Emily Ann was born August 8th 2008 at 2:06pm.  She weighed 6lbs 8 inches and was 19 inches long.
I will post the birth story someday.  I just don't have the energy right now!!
Anywho I have to go back to work Monday.  I really loved staying home with Emily for 8 weeks.  I am very sad and depressed that I have to go back to work.  I have been balling all week long just at the thought of leaving her and going back to work.  Even commercials that play over and over again during the day bring a tear to my eye (I know, so freaking sad).
Monday will be so hard, but at least she will be in good hands.  My MIL is watching her Mondays and Thursdays.  My grandparents will watch her Tuesdays, Adam will have her Wednesdays and my mom will have her Fridays. Phew!!  It beats daycare.

4 comments:

The Quarke Family said...

She's gorgeous! I love how you have her in such colourful outfits, I love a bit of colour myself. Congrats on her again.

Oh and I hope you really enjoy this weekend - at least you ARE leaving her with family rather than daycare, so much more peace of mind.

xx Mrs F

(FB's Calla)

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!! I too love her little outfits!!

I know it will be hard leaving her, but at least she is with family. We too have been blessed thus far to have one family member or another available to watch Lily. I don't know what we'll do when we have to put her in daycare (likely in january).

I look forward to more pictures :)

83princess said...

I say that family beats daycare ANY day!
Even though it will be hard to go back to work, I would rather have those I know and who love my child watch them than some stranger.
:)
I will be praying for you!

83princess said...

BTW...she is BEAUTIFUL!