Friday, February 15, 2008

Week 14 Update

Week 14:
I am rearing the end of the 14th week. I am 14 weeks and 4 days along. How time flies...but yet it can't come soon enough. I am counting down until the big ultrasound at the end of March. I think to my self 5 weeks? I can do five weeks..but then I think back to 5 weeks ago and I was only 9 weeks along and that seems so long ago!
My morning sickness has practically vanished and my appetite is coming back. The smell of fish still makes me want to vomit but other than that I am back to eating all the normal stuff--even Chicken which I had a huge aversion to since I got pregnant.
My sleep is getting better, still getting up for potty breaks but I am not getting up starving or uncomfortable. I am sure that will change though as I get bigger!!

I am a planner and want to plan the nursery and get it all ready. We already bought a crib and even had Adam set it up. We got a great deal on Craigslist. This crib is a $500 crib and we got it for $150! It is better quality than those at Babies R us or Target. The people bought it at a local baby boutique in Pittsford a few years ago. The one thing that I really like about it is that it's made out of real wood (not particle board or veneer) and it is made in Canada, not China! Amen to that!
Now my search continues for a dresser/changing table to match.

2 comments:

83princess said...

It looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love it!