Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baby Showers Galore!


I had my first shower thrown by my wonderful mom on June 14th. We did not get many pictures because we were too busy doing other things! But my friend Beth gave me a few shots. We were very blessed with all the great baby stuff we got. It was a great day!!

Beth, me and Amanda
My Mother-in-Law and two sister-in-lwas threw me another shower on June 21st. Again, we were soo blessed with all the stuff people got for our new addition. Here is a picture of my MIL, me and my mother.
Pictured is my MIL, my SIL Melissa, me and my other SIL Sarah
Here I am opening some gifts. The pretty favors are on the mantle behind me. I heard that the hosts spent a lot of time working on these and they came out so pretty!


Me little neice Abby was so cute playing "peek-a-boo" with one of the presents and with her Aunt Melissa. She was such a doll that day!

1 comment:

83princess said...

Looks like you had fun!
:-)