Thursday, November 19, 2009

15 Month Appointment

Emily had her 15 month doctor appointment yesterday morning.  Here are the stats: 17 lbs and 30.5 inches long (OMG, we can still use the infant car seat in Adam's car!).  The nurse had a terrible bedside manner and I was < > this close to saying something to the doctor, but I got distracted by a scared Emily.

I decided to refuse the H1N1 vaccine and delayed the MMR.  The doctor seemed a little surprised (and annoyed) that I wasn't jumping for joy when she exclaimed they had the vax in the office.  

I am just not comfortable with my daughter getting this.  Not enough research and I don't like how it has been heavily rushed into production.  As for the MMR, we are delaying until she is 18 months.  She got 4 shots today.  That was enough.

No comments: