Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gift Cards

Lets just say I am terrible with gift cards.  I usually hold on to them for at least 6 months before I decide to use them.  Then I can never decide on what to buy with them so they just sit and hang out in my wallet until I decide to clean it out every so often.   Then when I go to use them, I usually have a weird remaining balance and I don't feel like shelling out cash so again, it just sits in my wallet.

 These are the ones I dug out today with when I received them and what their remaining balance is:

Pottery Barn Kids -Given to  me at Emily's shower in June 2008: $8.21
Wal-Mart- Given to me at Emily's shower in June 2008: $4.50
Macy's- Christmas 2008: $2.60
Gap- My birthday March 2009: $14.69
JoAnn Fabrics- No idea!!: $3.87

I think I may just have to go shopping!

1 comment:

Xenia said...

I'm exactly the same way... We always end up with a pile of cards laying around with various amounts. Then it seems like when I actually get to the store I forget to bring the card with me! Aaah!