Saturday, July 24, 2010

Almost two!!

Okay let me just start off by saying I suck at blogging!  Sorry for no updates in over a month!  Summer has been pretty hectic so far with birthday parties, vacations and just everyday life.
I can't believe my little peanut is going to be two in about two weeks.  She has really blossomed the last 6 months.  Things she has learned the last couple months:

-successfully drink from an open cup
-successfully eat from a fork and spoon
-sit in a chair without falling
-put her shoes on and take them off
-Help getting dresses and undressed
-Can walk up and down the stairs holding the rail
-Points to picture or object when called by name
-Can name her body parts

I am planning a Yo Gabba Gabba birthday party.  Picking out the cake is going to be so much fun!  I have a ton to choose from.  This website has so many possibilities!! Gabba Friends

As for decorations, Yo Gabba Gabba party decorations are only sold on-line and a little expensive for 25-30 people!
Therefore, I went to Target and they had a bunch of solid color decorations so I am going with the blue, orange, red and yellow plates, cups and cutlery.  I will also be getting multi-colored balloons and table cloths.

For the kids, I will have the kiddie pool and I bought THIS at Target for $8!!

For her birthday, we bought her this Step 2 Arctic water table



And this Fisher price Bubble Mower.  She will love to "help" daddy mow the grass!




I might cave and get her this slide as well.  She absolutely adores the slide everywhere we go.  I have had zero luck at garage sales and people don't respond on Craigs List.



 A few recent pics!












No comments: